Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pics

So, i bet youre wondering why ive put up a lot of random photos from everywhere.. basically i heard about an internet site called jpg magazine where they publish photos and people come and vote for the best, so i thought id give a try to submitting a few. So go vote for me if you can figure out how! lol. my brain is fried right now or else id provide the link. Photography has been my only escape from weddings and other problems plaguing me lately so ive been snapping like crazy... though i cant afford to develop the film here, even on cds. anyway, here are some of my favs, old and new. The themes were "tourism and the faraway world" and "embracing the blurry" enjoy.
  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website