Thursday, November 02, 2006

Black and white day Part 1

As a surprise for me on my arrival to England Luke bought 5 rolls of black and white film and took me for a walk in Trent Park on a beautiful and mild day to take pictures. We agreed that we should take turns with the camera and after I showed him how to use it, turned him loose and this is what he ended up with! I think we have a budding photographer among us; im very proud of his first time out taking pictures "just for the sake of it" and i know he is too. Here are the shots he selected for me to post:
  Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger James said...

Wonderful photos!

http://islandphilosophy.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Mel & Seigo said...

Hi Sarah,

How's the wedding plans going? Sorry if I missed the big day in all the stuff surrounding Ryder's birth. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It made me rather emotional :)

Can't wait to see you two in your big pics :)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger still_figuring_out said...

ohmygod! you`re getting married??!!

congratulations!!!!

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Arz000n said...

oooooooooo....
I love b&w snaps...and this ones absolute beauty :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Silktide SiteScore for this website